Thursday, December 30, 2010

Too many to choose from...

Today on the local Craigslist (Boston) section... there were no less than 6 free couches available in the Boston area, 2 of the postings had pictures attached. A word to people who post, it's much easier to get rid of stuff if they have a picture. No one wants to make an appointment to see a "Free couch",  just the description conjures up some strange thoughts...

Like this posting sans-pic "Tan in Color. Worn condition, but clean. No smokers. Cushions showing signs of wear, especially some tears at the top of the couch - looks fine if you keep a blanket or throw on the top like many people do. It's not the most beautiful couch, but it's not bad, and hey - it's free! " ... makes me want to run right over and load it up on the back of my pickup.

Here is my pick for the day. I'm being a bit nostalgic about plaid. My father picked out a plaid living room set on his own once. It was hideous, but I grew to love it because it reminded me of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment